Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait To Try! #1

My life has been a little nutty lately.  I haven't gotten to do near the amount of baking I'd like to do.  =(  I am also working really hard to get a really great bread recipe down to post here.  But even though I haven't been baking & blogging much this month, I HAVE been shopping for new recipes.  I have decided to start featuring a few recipes each week.  So here you go, here's the first installment of Recipes I Can't Wait To Try!


Photo is property of Moogie & Pap















Photo is property of Amanda's Cookin


















Photo is property of NancyCreative













Photo is property of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker











Photo is property of Lisa's Recipe Cards



Cookie Dough Truffles at Lisa's Recipe Cards














If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring the Chocolate Chip Loaf! I want to try those others out that you featured too--they all look so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my cookies. All of those treats look luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Thanks girl. Enjoy the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Haley, I hope you try it and enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails