Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #45

Sooo....how did everybody do?  Did you get out of your box this week?  I'm dying to know!  If you've done something {big or small} to change something for the better in your life, let me know it in the comments below!  As you already know, I got my blog post out on time last week...and now this week!  Other than that, not too many changes at the AHWH House.  Hannah (my 1 year old daughter) and I got bit by a stomach bug and didn't do much else.  =(  But I'm looking forward to this week and ready to make some changes!  

This week's sweet Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...

Photo is property of Kathiey's World



(You will LOVE her beautiful step by step photos!)















This week's savory Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...
Photo is property of Pocket Change Gourmet


Homemade Greek Seasoning from Pocket Change Gourmet

(Husband and I were JUST talking about trying to make our own Greek seasoning.  The store bought kind we like is really bad!)




Now let's see some new Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts! My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer! Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love! =) This is a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog. By the way, some new features have been added to Linky Tools. =) I'm making the list so that the links show up randomly. In other words, even if you are the last person to link up, sometimes your recipe may be listed closer to the top of the list. Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!

Photobucket



If you are participating in the linky party and would like to sport the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button on your blog, here you go!

Photobucket



Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:




1 comment:

  1. Haley, your recipes sound terrific. I especially like the Greek seasoning. The recipes of the others appearing in the link list all look wonderful as well. I'll work my way through them when I have some time. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails