Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Random Thoughts & Confessions

It's been a while since I did random thoughts and confessions.  So here you go, Friday's random thoughts and confessions that may not have anything to do with the purpose of my blog.

  1. It's not much of a secret that I don't always keep up with the laundry 100% of the time.  But you know when you're slacking off when you hear your 4 year old yelling, "Weeeeeeeee!" as he slides down the mountain of laundry on the couch.  SMH
  2. I have sat down to blog about a recipe 4 times this week and still haven't completed it to share with you.  Pitiful, isn't it?
  3. Yesterday I ignored a sink full of dishes to pull weeds outside because the weather was PERFECT!  I just couldn't stand to not be outside.
  4. James and I are planting a garden this year.  I still have SO much to do to get it done in time.
  5. Sometimes when I hug my kids I'm afraid their eyes are going to pop out of their heads.  I mean, wouldn't you?  Look at them!
IMAG0228
Excuse the blurry pic.  It is from my phone. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails