Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Random Thoughts & Confessions

Wow!  It's 4:30 and I'm just now posting my random thoughts & confessions that have nothing to do with the purpose of my blog!  ;-)


  1. Joseph pulled his first tooth last night.  He went to bed and 45 minutes later came out of his room with a tooth almost completely pulled.  His motivation?  Picture day was today.  =)
  2. The weather is GORGEOUS today!!!!  If it is as nice where you are as it is here...go outside!
  3. I made a cheesecake last night that is delicious!  I'll post the recipe next week. ;-)
  4. I still haven't posted the recipe I was typing up last week.  
  5. I still have a crazy amount of laundry to do.  It's almost embarrassing that we have as many clothes as we do.  I think it's time to purge!  
  6. I, the queen of Rick Rolls, got Rick Roll'd today.  Not sure what that is?  Click on this link. 

Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails