Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #49

Welcome!!!  I'm so glad you decided to join me today!  There were some fantastic recipes linked up last week.  There were so many that I would like to try and feature, but that would make for a really long post.  Be sure and check out the featured recipes this week and if you didn't get the chance to look at the final list from last week...um, well...check it out!  =)

By the way, I have to give a special "Happy birthday!" 'shout out' to my sis-in-law, Jill, who works for Home A La Mode!  Would you all visit their blog or FaceBook page and say "Happy birthday" on their latest post or wall for me?!  That would be so very awesome.  =)

This week's sweet Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...
Photo is property of Once A Month Mom


{Don't let the picture fool you...this is NOT  a "no bake cookie".  Mmmmmm...chocolate, bananas, peanut butter...}  






This week's savory Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...
Photo is property of Hangin' With the Hagans


{She also gives the recipe for the yummy sandwiches in the background of the picture and for the vegetable stock used in the soup!}








Now let's see some new Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts! My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer! Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love! =) This is a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog. By the way, some new features have been added to Linky Tools. =) I'm making the list so that the links show up randomly. In other words, even if you are the last person to link up, sometimes your recipe may be listed closer to the top of the list. Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!

Photobucket



If you are participating in the linky party and would like to sport the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button on your blog, here you go!

Photobucket



Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy the rest of the week, and the hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!! I can't wait to join you in weeks to come! Hope you enjoy the soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've shared a couple of recipes for seasoning mixes, made from scratch. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting. I am sharing today couple comfort dishes.

    Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~I linked my chocolate haunted house today! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails