When you think of wearing an apron do you think of these women?
|Sigh. Yes, it's June Cleaver|
|Not sure who this lady is...|
It's not easy to find a cute AND functioning apron! It seems so many of them are either cute OR functioning. When I say cute, I don't mean bunnies and teddy bears. Don't get me wrong...bunnies and teddy bears have their place. But in my opinion, that place is not on my apron. =) When I say "cute", I mean pretty, stylish, flirty, girly, etc. I think you get the picture.
Good news! You can find ultra "cute" aprons at Home A La Mode!!! This is the one that I have:
I also have the matching towel. It is so nice and big and perfect for covering my doughs to let them rise.
|OK, OK! I'm a last minute person and no matter how hard I try...LATE!|
How many ways can I say CUTE?! Home A La Mode has over 55 aprons to choose from by many designers including, Kay Dee Designs, Kate Spain, Moda Home, Vanilla House, Cindy Taylor Oates, Sew Liberated, and Nana's. While you're visiting Home A La Mode, be sure to check out all of their other kitchen items as well. They have napkins, tablecloths, tableware, pot holders, towels, and other accessories.
Now....for the giveaway. Home A La Mode has offered to let you choose your favorite color of one of these super cute aprons by Kay Dee Designs!!! I'm in love with the green one. As if that isn't cool enough, they are doing the exact same giveaway on Home A La Mode's blog! Could you just scream?
HOW TO ENTER...
- Visit Home A La Mode then leave a comment telling me which apron is your favorite other than the one I reviewed or the one that is being given away! (1 entry)
BONUS ENTRIES: (LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY)
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
- Follow Home A La Mode's blog and enter their giveaway for another apron! (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email. (1 entry)
- FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post THREE separate comments that you've blogged about this.
- FOR 10 EXTRA ENTRIES - Purchase something from Home A La Mode and leave me a comment with the last 3 digits of your order number that you receive in your confirmation email from Home A La Mode. Be sure to tell Home A La Mode you heard about them from me! P.S. Share what you couldn't live without! We're all dying to know!
HURRY and ENTER by midnight Friday, August 13, 2010! The winner will be chosen at random by Random.org and announced on Saturday, August 14th.
[Pictures of aprons and towel used in this post are property and copyrighted by Kay Dee Designs]
This policy is valid from 9 August 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We are employed by or consult with: Tomoson.com.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org