It's Friday! Do the happy dance!!!! Here's my random thoughts and confessions for the day that have nothing to do with the purpose of my blog.
- Apparently I didn't get Hannah's breakfast fast enough this morning. She was on a scavenger hunt under the kitchen table. Ew. *Note to self* Start sweeping at night instead of first thing in the morning.
- We are so crazy busy this weekend! It's going to be great...but BUSY!
- Friday is my favorite day! I get to spend two whole days with my amazing husband after Friday. Soooo grateful for him!
- Have I mentioned that my husband is AMAZING lately? ;-) The other night I crashed hard on the couch. Instead of waking me up, he got the kids in bed and then cleaned the kitchen. Only woke me up to go to bed. I <3 that man!
- I need to go to Whole Foods today. Nathan is not happy about it though. He wants to go to a grocery store with the little carts that he can push. Hey Whole Foods...do you think you can deliver that? For my own sanity, I would really appreciate it.
- "They" say babies typically come in 3's. (Who is "they"?) I learned of 2 new expectant mom's this week. Who's next? (Won't be me!) ;-)
- The weather's warming up and I'm getting ready to dust off my scuba gear!!!
- I still haven't posted a new recipe! I'm so sorry. It will happen...I promise!
Here's another of one of my classic rock favs: