Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #36

To my American friends, I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th!  To my Canadian friends, I hope you had a great Canada Day!  

Y'all have just been knocking my socks off lately!  I mean really...how do I choose?!  Everything looks like it would make my taste-buds dance!  Thanks to everyone that linked up last week.  I think I'm going to start featuring 2 recipes a week; 1 sweet & 1 savory.  =)  Truth be told, the sweets always have the upper hand with me.  :-/  What can I say?  I have a sweet tooth.  So this should even out the playing field a little.

So this week's sweet Recipe I Can't Wait to Try is...

Photo is property of Lady Behind the Curtain


{I just happened to see this recipe in the latest Taste of Home magazine and had already decided it was one to try!}








This week's savory Recipe I Can't Wait to Try is...

Photo is property of 21st Century Housewife













Now let's see some new Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts! My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer! Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love! =) This is a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog. By the way, some new features have been added to Linky Tools. =) I'm making the list so that the links show up randomly. In other words, even if you are the last person to link up, sometimes your recipe may be listed closer to the top of the list. Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


If you are participating in the linky party and would like to sport the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button on your blog, here you go!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my risotto, Haley! I'm so glad you like it. The Berry Cheesecake looks amazing too. This week I've shared my Banana Maple Walnut Loaf Cake. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Berry Cheesecake. I've added a couple of recipes today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my tasty Thai chicken tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That berry cheesecake looks amazing! I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I'm passing on the Happy 101 award to you, check it out!

    http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-101-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails