Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #40

Welcome to this week's party!!!
I'm so glad that you have joined me today.  =)  Last week's party was A-MA-ZING!!! We had the most savory recipes that have ever been linked up here.  It made it really hard to choose!  So, last week I was on the ball.  This week, it is 10:35 and my kids are still running around in their underwear.  It's one of those days.  =)  

For those of you praying for Baby B, he started his chemo last week and so far is doing really well!  Please keep those prayers coming!  

On to the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

This week's Sweet Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...  

Photo is property of The Sweet Details



Pillsbury Sunburst Lemon Bar 

from



(These look like a perfect summer dessert!)












This week's Savory Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...

Photo is property of Picture Perfect Cooking

from

(Yes, please!)





Now let's see some new Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts! My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer! Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love! =) This is a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog. By the way, some new features have been added to Linky Tools. =) I'm making the list so that the links show up randomly. In other words, even if you are the last person to link up, sometimes your recipe may be listed closer to the top of the list. Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


If you are participating in the linky party and would like to sport the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button on your blog, here you go!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for spotlighting my grilled tenderloin recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did! Also, thanks for hosting such a great linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. I'm sharing my recipe for Chicken Alfredo.

    Enjoy!

    RDK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've been missing linking up these past few weeks. I guess I just haven't been thinking straight. But, I'm back with my easier version (but no less delicious) of chocolate croissants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting again! Love all of the new blogs I get to find through your link party :) I hope that everything will get better & better each day with your family. You're so unbelievably strong to have such a positive attitude through all of this. You truly are a breath of fresh air!

    XOXO,
    Juliana
    www.piecelovecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. PicturePerfectCooking - You're welcome! Thanks for linking up!

    Red Door Kitchen - You're welcome! Your chicken alfredo looks fab!

    Lisa - I've missed you! Glad to have you back!

    Juliana - You are so sweet! But I have to say, Baby B isn't my son. He's my friend's. Although, I felt like he was mine for a long time. I used to take care of him and his sister before my daughter was born.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Haley,I havent been here for quite sometime..I miss your food gathering.I brought my Easy Carrot Bread/Cake.Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails