Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #10

Yay for Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!!!  This weeks feature was pretty easy to decide on. =)  Joseph's Grainery always has the tastiest things to link up!  I love that they do everything with whole grains.  My husband and I are always looking for ways to blend in healthier ingredients into our foods.  Thanks to Joseph's Grainery for all of the great ideas and for being such a loyal linker!

Photo is property of Joseph's Grainery


Thumbprint Cookies at Joseph's Grainery

















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know, I'm holding a giveaway on my blog for Orglamix Organic makeup and you're welcome to come by and enter. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2010/12/orglamix-organic-mineral-makeup-review.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails