Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #9

Oh my goodness!!!  I have had it in my head that it is Tuesday!  I'm so sorry I'm so late at getting this post out!  Putting a big "L" on my forehead right now.  So embarrassed.

This weather is screaming for warm soups!  So I have chosen to feature the groovy recipe below for this week.

Photo is property of Hun... What's for Dinner?


Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup at Hun...What's for Dinner?













Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

1 comment:

  1. Just blogging around this aternoon and found your blog. I love reading all the different blogs, they are all so different and unique. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails