Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday's Random Thoughts / Confessions


Here you go.  Here are today's random thoughts and confessions that don't really have anything to do with the purpose of my blog. ;-)

  1. James had to ask me to do laundry yesterday.  *shame*
  2. I drove my car for 3 months with an expired registration sticker without getting a second glance from a police officer.  A couple of weeks ago, I got pulled over.  The very next day, I got pulled over again. (BTW, I'm legal now.)
  3. Because we haven't left the house since Sunday due to Joseph being sick and the ice, I haven't put on makeup even once.
  4. I'm annoyed that I can't find my 8 gig SD card with lots of pictures on it.
  5. I spent way to much time trying to design a new header for my blog.  I couldn't get it right.  The one that I finally used took 5 minutes.  (Isn't it cute though?)
  6. I go back and forth as to whether or not I want to have another baby.  I have plenty of excuses to not have another.  I feel guilty for not at least trying to give Hannah a sister.  I look at how much fun my boys have together and I want that for her.  Not to mention the fact that I get kind of sad thinking that Hannah may be my last baby.  I have kind of difficult pregnancies, but I love being pregnant.  
  7. I love that my family sits down at the table every night for dinner.  Food is not allowed in our living room.


3 comments:

  1. I love your random thoughts :) They make me smile (especially since I have some of the same confessions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Mom! No food in the living room?? lol

    Thanks for sharing!

    -Tiffany Rainey with Will Write 4 Food
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.weebly.com
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails