Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cooking blogs I read Thursday

OK, so that was so much fun surprising Mo' Betta last week, I decided to do it again with another unsuspecting blogger.  =)  This week's blog I read is Apples and Twinkies!  The writer is Ann.  She has 2 grown children and 1 teenager.  She is also fighting the battle of her life, stage 4 cancer.  What a strong and courageous woman!  Ann, we all stand behind you as you fight!  I hope that all of my readers will join with me and pray that Ann will overcome her sickness.  Ann has some UBER yummy looking recipes on Apples & Twinkies.  Here are some of the recipes I can't wait to try!

Photo is property of Apples and Twinkies
 
 Lasagna Rolls











Photo is property of Apples and Twinkies


Perfect Roast Chicken








Photo is property of Apples and Twinkies


Mini Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting











Go and check Apples and Twinkies out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails