Here you go. Here are today's random thoughts and confessions that don't really have anything to do with the purpose of my blog. ;-)
- James had to ask me to do laundry yesterday. *shame*
- I drove my car for 3 months with an expired registration sticker without getting a second glance from a police officer. A couple of weeks ago, I got pulled over. The very next day, I got pulled over again. (BTW, I'm legal now.)
- Because we haven't left the house since Sunday due to Joseph being sick and the ice, I haven't put on makeup even once.
- I'm annoyed that I can't find my 8 gig SD card with lots of pictures on it.
- I spent way to much time trying to design a new header for my blog. I couldn't get it right. The one that I finally used took 5 minutes. (Isn't it cute though?)
- I go back and forth as to whether or not I want to have another baby. I have plenty of excuses to not have another. I feel guilty for not at least trying to give Hannah a sister. I look at how much fun my boys have together and I want that for her. Not to mention the fact that I get kind of sad thinking that Hannah may be my last baby. I have kind of difficult pregnancies, but I love being pregnant.
- I love that my family sits down at the table every night for dinner. Food is not allowed in our living room.