That's right. It's time for my random thought and confessions that have nothing to do with the purpose of my blog.
- I got next to no sleep last night because Hannah decided it wasn't in her plans. So not cool.
- I actually forgot to prepare Joseph's lunch for him yesterday before he went to school. Thankfully there was a little money in his lunch account. duh! So embarrassing.
- Can't it be just a little warmer? This Texas girl is missing some warm wind and sun! I know those of you that live in the North don't feel sorry for me, but that's OK. I never claimed to not be a warm weather wuss.
- Yesterday I had to call our internet tech support. The kind gentlemen had a very strong Indian accent. I couldn't help but giggle and think of the TV show "Outsourced". Such a funny show. I could only picture Gupta and Manmeet the entire conversation. By the way, I don't think his name was really James. I guess it's better that way so that I don't offend the nice guy by butchering his name.
- If you haven't watched Food, Inc. on Netflix...you should! Your whole outlook on food will change. I challenge you to watch it ASAP! If you're like me, you will become a documentary junkie and watch them 24/7.
- I joined an organic produce co-op last week and pick up our first shipment on Tuesday. I'm so excited about it!
- Nathan hasn't stopped speaking since he woke up this morning. 3 hours and counting...