Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #29

Late!  Late!  Late!  For a very important date!  A date with Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Sorry guys, I've been all over the place today.  I hope you are all doing great and have tried some of the new recipes.  =)  This week's Recipe I Can't Wait to Try is Dips Dips Dips from Permanent Posies!  How many ways can I say, "DELISH!!!"  Even more is that this week is a 2for!  Yay!

Photo is property of Permanent Posies


Chile Con Queso from Permanent Posies










Photo is property of Permanent Posies



Creamy Tomatillo Salsa from Permanent Posies












Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


If you are participating in the linky party and would like to sport the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button on your blog, here you go!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Haley,
    Dont worry even if you are late,many will catch up with you.Thanks for hosting.Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haley,
    I always wondered what to do with tomatillos from my CSA. Your recipe looks wonderful! This week I linked a recipe for no cook mini stuffed pepper appetisers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared a very delicious egg noodle recipe this week :)
    www.sunshineandsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend! Don't forget to come over and share a recipe at Savory Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Haley. I always say better late than never! ;) My recipe posted twice, sorry would you remove #21.
    Thanks, and thanks for continuing with Recipes I Can't Wait to Try. Always lots of great ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!

    I have something for you on my blog...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails