Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #27

*Doing the "It's Wednesday!" dance*

My internet time has been pretty limited the past week.  I apologize for not commenting on recipes.  I really do look at them all.  I also want to thank you for all of the condolences, sweet emails, and comments that you sent this last week.  Y'all are so sweet to take the time to let me know that you care.  =)

 This week there were several DELICIOUS looking recipes.  Y'all make it hard on my waistline...just sayin'.  This week I am all over Cook with Sara's Swedish Apple Pie.   OMGSH!  That looks so good!!!  I have a few apples in the fridge...*evil laugh*
Photo is property of Cook with Sara


Swedish Apple Pie at Cook with Sara














Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


If you are participating in the linky party and would like to sport the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button on your blog, here you go!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:

4 comments:

  1. it took me three tries but i finally got to link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I'm back with my Chicken Enchiladas! Glad to know that you're from DFW! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I chose Sara's Swedish Apple Pie as a featured recipe today at Let's Do Brunch as well. Great minds think alike! Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to be featured, Haley! Thanks! I linked up my savory crepes today. A bit of a departure from pie, but equally yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails