Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #7

Woohoo for Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #7!!!  =)  I really dig on linky parties.  It's the BEST way to find yummy new treats to try!  Here are a couple of my favorites from last week:

Photo is property of Joseph's Grainery


Glazed Pumpkin Donuts with Whole Grain Flours at Joseph's Grainer

I don't know how I can express my love for donuts.  But with whole grain flours...I think my heart will beat out of my chest!













Photo is property of A Latte' with Ott, A


Egg Brunch Casserole at A Latte' with Ott, A
Y'all know I'm always late...so...this goes without saying.










Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!

Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait looking for this i want to try to eat.
    Thanks for share.

    Best Regarding.
    Chicken Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving my breakfast casserole a shout out. love the idea of waking up to an already cooked breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up. Thanks for following my blog and entering my giveaway. I tried following you back but Google follower is not letting me do it right now. I'll try back again later. Great idea for a link-up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails