Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #8

I tell you, the recipes y'all link up just get better and better!  My recipe box is getting more and more full!  Thanks so much to those of you that have been loyal "linkers" the past several weeks.  I'm glad you keep coming back!  OK, on to my favorite for last week...

Photo is property of Sweet as Sugar Cookies



Could you just die?!  These look soooo yummy.  Talk about making lemons out of lemon-aid.  ;-)

Pumpkin Blondies (By Accident) by Sweet as Sugar Cookies













Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails