Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #11

Welcome back to Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!!!  Oh my, I feel so bad that I haven't kept up with this during December.  Does having good intentions count?  *crossing fingers*  Anyway, the last Recipes I Can't Wait to Try was on November 24!  Ack!  During that linky party waaaay back when...I begged my long time friend, April, to link up her $100 Cheeseball...and she did!  I haven't tried it yet, but I will!  It looks so good!  So thanks April for sharing your delicious recipe with us!

Photo is property of April's House


  $100 Cheeseball at April's House


















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging has become so mainstream it has lost it's flare. Coming across your webpage was such a relief. I am especially intrigued by the delivery and wordplay. We'd like to contribute to your efforts by offering you a TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ .

    The rise of social emojis has left the English language in a chokehold. Just like you, we can show your audience how to obtain a TOEFL CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAM​ ​ which will greatly improve their language powers and abilities.

    Join our ELITE GROUP​ ​ of experts from the British Council and black hat hackers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails