Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #13

Wooohooo!  Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!!!  I swear, every week the recipes keep getting better!  At my house we are really into breakfast foods.  So when I saw the Buerge Breakfast Ring, I knew that I had found a recipe I couldn't wait to try!  It's like a casserole, but prettier!

Photo is property of Life's Sweeter with Chocolate


Buerge Breakfast Ring at Life's Sweeter with Chocolate















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!

Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails