Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #14

There were 19 yummy recipes linked up last week!  They all look soooo delicious.  I am so excited about all the new recipes to try.  *insert big goofy grin here*  It's no secret to my regular readers that I have a bit of a sweet tooth.  So for this weeks featured recipe I can't wait to try is from Amy at uTry.it.  It is a orange angel food cake with chocolate drizzled over the top.  It not only sounds wonderful, but her photos are beautiful!  I have serious photography envy right now.  Thanks for linking up everyone!
Photo is property of uTry.it                          



Orange Angel Food Cake at uTry.it

















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!



If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

5 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled and honored that you featured my Orange Angel Food Cake on you blog! :) That's so sweet of you and it's such a nice belated Birthday gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I'm your newest follower! Thanks for hosting this fun Linky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have linked up my cinnamon raisin bread for the party...

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiee, I am a new blogger and first time in your blog. I have also shared a plate of Mac and Cheese sandwich with you, hope you will like it.
    www.kankanasaxena.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am new here. You have a yummy blog. Can't wait to check out more of your recipes.I am your newest follower.

    I linked up my Black Forest Brownie recipe

    Bibi
    www.frugalwannabecooks.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails