Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #12

Yay!  It's that time of the week again!  Last week y'all posted some of the most delicious looking recipes!!!  My mouth is watering just thinking about all of them.  I am very much a meat eater, but I do love a good vegetarian dish now and then.  When I saw these tamales at Veggie Converter, I knew that I had found something that I can't wait to try!

Photo is property of Veggie Converter



Vegetarian Corn and Black Bean Tamales @ Veggie Converter


















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Haley. They are super delicious. And surprisingly simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a question... are we to link up someone else's recipe/pic that we would like to try or something we wanted to try from someones blog and made it ourselves, or a recipe from our own blog that we think you might like to try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honeybeecooksjackfruit! (wow, what a mouthful!) The intent is to link something from your own blog that you would like to share. It does not have to be your original recipe. If you have a friend that has a blog and you think that they might like to share one of their recipes here, please send them a link to my blog and allow them to do so. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am new to 'recipes I can't wait to try' - I linked up my spicy chicken cakes. Thanks for hosting! Going to check out the other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am off to put your badge on both my blogs. Good luck to you with this linky. You have a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails