Yay for the winner of my 100 followers giveaway! What did she win you ask? Well, she won a $10 gift card to Panera Bread and a Pampered Chef Garlic Press! Oh...you want to know who "she" is?
This is what she had to say...
|Click on the comment to be taken to the yummy recipe!|
I want to say, "Thank you!" to my first 100 followers! Like I said before, it is truly humbling that you would read anything I would have to say. I would also like to say, "Welcome!" to the new followers as a result of the giveaway! I hope you stick around!
There were several recipes listed in the giveaway. They all look DELICIOUS! So here is a list of all the yummy recipes shared:
- Lisa from Sweet As Sugar Cookies likes my Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
- momof2girls from Won in the Oven likes her Homemade Spinach Manicotti
- AubreyLaine from make believe. likes Closet Cooking's Balsamic Roasted Tomato Caprese Sandwich
- Erin & Brian like The Sisters Cafe's Brown Sugar Ham & Beans
- Erin from Making Memories With Your Kids likes Wives with Knives' Chopped Chicken Salad
- Kayla from Kayla's Small Town Life likes her Heavenly Zucchini Bread
- Megan from Wanna Be A County Cleaver likes Perrys' Plate's Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Haley from The Girly Girl Cooks likes her Tuna Casserole
- Trisha from My Hobbie Lobbie likes Nigella Lawson's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Desi from SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl likes Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice's Zuppa Toscana
- Christi from Christiansen Clan likes The Prudent Homemaker's Cinnamon Rolls
- Angie from This and That likes Our Best Bite's Creamy Cheesecake
- Katie Rose from Murry Munchkins likes Piro Tecniche Di Cucina's Rigatoni In Rosa Rigatoni Alla Crema Di (I hope you speak Italian!) ;-)
- T from The Happy Clipper likes her Skillet Penne & Sausage
- Suburban Prep from Family, Travel, Wine & Art / Facilitate the Wallet likes Cooking Light's Spaghetti with Parmesan and Bacon
- Adam and Wendy from A & W likes their Creamy Tomato Chicken Casserole
- Claire likes The Brown Eyed Baker's Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Janice from The Way the Cookie Crumbles likes Three cities of Spain Cheesecake