It's been a while since I did random thoughts and confessions. So here you go, Friday's random thoughts and confessions that may not have anything to do with the purpose of my blog.
- It's not much of a secret that I don't always keep up with the laundry 100% of the time. But you know when you're slacking off when you hear your 4 year old yelling, "Weeeeeeeee!" as he slides down the mountain of laundry on the couch. SMH
- I have sat down to blog about a recipe 4 times this week and still haven't completed it to share with you. Pitiful, isn't it?
- Yesterday I ignored a sink full of dishes to pull weeds outside because the weather was PERFECT! I just couldn't stand to not be outside.
- James and I are planting a garden this year. I still have SO much to do to get it done in time.
- Sometimes when I hug my kids I'm afraid their eyes are going to pop out of their heads. I mean, wouldn't you? Look at them!
|Excuse the blurry pic. It is from my phone. =)|