Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #21

Oh man!  It has been 2 weeks!  I'm so sorry about the party sadness last week.  =(  The whole modem thing through me for a loop.  Then I wasn't able to get it together for Friday like I said I would...so I'm sorry!!!  The last party we had was EXCELLENT!  There were 28 recipes linked up.  Yummy!  I'm going to be one busy little baker!

A lot of you already know that I'm crazy about making things from scratch.  When I make things from scratch, I know that I am using good ingredients.  I also know that there isn't anything I can't pronounce in it.  It's not a very comfortable feeling when you can't comprehend the ingredients list. ;-)  Just the other day, a friend of mine (who also like making from scratch) told me that she wanted to make homemade vanilla.  Two days later, Mrs Happy Homemaker linked up Homemade Vanilla on Recipes I Can't Wait to Try #20!!!  Not being one that believes much in coincidence, I HAD to feature it.  Mrs Happy Homemaker, thanks for feeding my obsession!

Photo is property of Mrs Happy Homemaker


Homemade Vanilla Extract at Mrs Happy Homemaker

















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!

If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


If you are participating in the linky party and would like to add the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button, here you go!
Photobucket 



Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails