Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #19

It's that time again!  It's Wednesday.  Last week I confessed that I have been sick.  Well friends, today is day 11 and I'm happy to say that I almost feel human today. ;-)  I'm so gross to be around.  I have done a little bit of baking here and there, but I just haven't felt like posting them yet.  Don't worry...I will soon.  Once again, I wasn't up to leaving comments for everyone.  =(  I'm so sorry.  I really do appreciate you taking the time to link up here each week.  On a good note, I did try last weeks Recipe I Can't Wait to Try last night.  The homemade muesli recipe at Laurel of Leaves is delicious!  I highly recommend it if you are looking for a healthy yummy breakfast/snack.  OK, on to this week's Recipe I Can't Wait to Try...

Last week was healthy.  This week...lacking in the health department.  =)  Cream Cheese Pound Cake from Ms Not So Perfect It looks so yummy.  I'm a sucker for a good pound cake and this sounds so moist!  The best part is the recipe is so easy!  Go and check it out.

Photo is property of Ms Not So Perfect



Cream Cheese Pound Cake at Ms Not So Perfect
















Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Also, this week I've made it a blog hop, so feel free to add it to your own blog.  Enjoy!

If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


If you are participating in the linky party and would like to add the Recipes I Can't Wait to Try button, here you go!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try:

1 comment:

  1. I've added your button to my page, maybe I will link up next week. I know what you mean abt being "under the weather"...it really hit our house hard! I need to check out the muesli recipe, sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails