Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #3 & New Linky Party!!!

That's right folks!  I'm starting a new linky party for Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  The first weekly party will start on 10-14-10.  Please join me on Wednesday next week to link up your yummy recipes and any fun crafts you've been working on.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Until then...here's some new Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!


Sweet Dinner Rolls at Gramma's Cookin'













Double Crumb Apple Crisp at Creations by Kara











Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet Rolls at Going Jane

(She forgot to take pics of her finished product, but here's a cute picture of her little guy enjoying them!)

















If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature Hailey! I'm still waiting for our apples to be ready so I can make it again. So yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails