Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #6

Yay for Wednesday!  I want to apologize to those of you that linked up last week, and I didn't get a chance to comment on your blog.  We had a death in the family and I wasn't on my computer at all the majority of the week.  But I'm back now and can't wait to see what is linked up!  So here are some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try from last week.

Photo is property of Making Memories With Your Kids

Caramello Bars at Making Memories With Your Kids
















Photo is property of My Crazy Simple Life


Re-Vamped Raspberry Cupcakes at My Crazy Simple Life












Yum! Yum! Yum! And why not...one more. YUM!  Now let's see some Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!

Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our Caramello bars! I hope you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quick and easy breakfast caserole to share with you. Just pour in the ingredients, go to bed, wake up and eat. so simple but so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails