Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try! #5

OMGSH!  Last weeks linky party was so much fun!!!  Thanks to those of you that linked up!  I'm afraid that my waistline isn't going to appreciate these linky parties as much as my mouth does. ;-)  Here are a couple of my favorites from last week: 

It is the official Month of Cookies on At Home With Haley!  Soooo naturally I was drawn to these amazing little things.
Photo is property of Small Town Life












These caught my eye too.  Twix is my favorite candy bar!  Yummy!
Photo is property of Oxford Impressions
















I can't wait to see what is linked up this week!  So come on!  Link up your yummy recipes & fun crafts!  My request is that you please link back to me in some way and say, "Hi!" to another party goer!  Everyone loves getting a new comment, so show some love!  =)  Enjoy!


If you were featured, feel free (but not pressured) [=)] to grab my button!
Photobucket 


Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'd like to take this moment to say you are the cutest thing EVER! Second, I don't know what a linky party is but I want to do it if it's fun. What is it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails